Saturday I took the girls with me to a nursery to pick out my annual flowers for my flower pots. Ally and Evie were having a riot running all around looking at birds, bugs, the koi pond, finding sticks, etc. All was right with the world until.....SLIP!
Evie took a nose dive down a muddy incline by an empty koi pond. She went all the way down. Luckily it was empty, otherwise she would have gone in head first. She was covered in mud.
We were pretty much ready to go, so we headed to check-out. I knew she was wet and upset about being muddy but I couldn't understand why she was carrying on so much. She kept saying stuff about snakes. I was lost as to what she was talking about. Then I saw them, tiny little microscopic worms all over her clothes. ((shudder)) Poor thing. As soon as I could we stripped her down and let her run around in her diaper. Poor cold little thing. Once the "snakes" were removed she calmed down considerably. We got her home and into a warm bath and all was right
with the world again.
Here are some photos of the flowers we got that muddy day. Aren't they gorgeous? Can't wait for them to fill in.


No comments:
Post a Comment