Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Breakfast

Last Monday was my birthday. Today I wanted to show you what greeted me when I awoke that morning. Aren't they cute? They wanted to make sure that I "felt the love", especially since Nate had flown out the night before for the week.
Ryland was insistent that I get a photo of him holding the towel, Ally is in the background instructing him that he should be holding the towel like a butler. He didn't care and it drove her crazy.

Are you ready to see my tasty breakfast? Brace yourself because you are gonna feel extremely jealous. Two decent pieces of toast, which Ally and Ryland swiped first chance they got. The crumbs from the bottom of the chip bag, which Evelyn scarfed down. A cold leftover pancake from the previous day, smothered in maple syrup, which they left for me. Plus, a huge glass of oversweetened Kool-Aid. It was delish. Thank you kids for making mom feel like a Queen on her special day. I love you.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's Stinkin' cute!! Eat up!! :) Glad you had a great Birthday!