Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Times Two



Today this baby turned Thirty-2. My how the time flies. Gone are the days of wishing I was older, counting down the days til my next birthday and the next level of "freedom". Funny how when you are a kid you misinterpret responsibility for freedom. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Don't get me wrong, I am not lamenting the addition of another year. Even if it brings with it the deepening of my smile lines, crows feet and the addition of yet another varicose vein. They are the signs that I have lived. I have been here. I have made it another year. Thirty-2 to be exact.

My Favorites At 32!
Favorite Color: red, yellow, green, black, cream, shall I go on?
Favorite Food: anything with cheese
Favorite TV Show: Greys Anatomy
Favorite Song: too difficult to choose
Favorite Thing To Do: gardening, photography, being w/ my family, running
Favorite Movie: too difficult to choose
Favorite Book: too difficult to choose

I know I put down "too difficult to choose" a few times, but what can I say? I am an extremely well rounded person. (insert sarcasm) Oh, and Happy Flag Day!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

Oops! Today is the day I meant to wish you Happy Birthday!!

Grandma's Corner said...

I remember that cute little girl of MINE! What a joy she has been to me and my life.. Happy Birthday Honey!! Just remember I'am never to old to play or shop.