Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thou Shalt Not Covet


I want this. Right now I can't have it. It's a difficult feeling. Luckily my mom has this and she sometimes shares. Like this last month while she was all but backpacking across parts of Europe with her awesome hubby, Bob.

I have used this wonderful steamer to clean my blinds, my bathrooms, every inch of my pantry, kitchen, cabinets, fridge, the Ogden nightmare, my hardwood floors, need I go on? Today I am hoping to attack a few more places around the house (and minivan) before it gets whisked away back to it's rightful owner. I will miss it. While it is gone I will keep a lookout for the all elusive money-tree so that I can finally have one of my very own and stop feeling so covetous. Don't worry, it's not like keeping up with the Joneses, it's trying to keep up with my amazing Mom. Which I promise you is a VERY worthwhile and lofty goal to have in this life.

1 comment:

Grandma's Corner said...

Hey, you don't need to covet it. Lets go in partners with Jen and Sarah then we can all enjoy the hot steam. Love you lots