Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday: Entrepreneur

Ally's been blessed with an amazing entrepreneurial streak. She gets it from her father, definitely not me. So today I thought I would show some of Ally's past business attempts. I am sure over the summer we will see some of these businesses return.

First up, the famous Lemonade Stand. This particular attempt she was quite successful in hiring some employees. Don't worry, they each walked away with a portion of the profits. One thing about Ally, she is an equal opportunity employer.
(september 2009)


When we first moved here, Ally noticed that everyone was putting in yards. What does everyone who lives in our neighborhood need? Rocks for the drainage ditch of course! (um yeah, we are rural, no silly sidewalks, and curb and gutters for us.) So she recruited her neighbor friend Taylor. Of course they had really thought this one through, they needed to provide something really special, not just any old rocks. So, they got out the sidewalk chalk and started coloring the rocks. Wanna know where they found the rocks? Our drainage ditch.
(may 2008)

Seems like a pretty good deal to me. They sold some to Daddy and Steve from across the street.


Let's take a closer look at her latest entrepreneurial endeavor.

SOLD! I would pay $10.00 to have my entire house cleaned for me.

Don't ask me where she got those phone numbers, hopefully they aren't someone's real numbers. If so, SORRY!

I love how she keeps putting on there, We're at your service!

With this economy it is no wonder that her prices are starting to go up.

She certainly offers a full complement of services, house cleaning, lawn care, babysitting, car washing. What a talented girl we have on our hands.

A look at her entire "billboard".

I think she secretly can't wait til she is old enough to start babysitting, since that's where the "real" money is. Keep at it sis, one day you will be like Bill Gates and then mom really can afford to pay someone $10.00 to clean my house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ally - Can Aunt Sarah hire you to come help sew Trek Bags! I would pay an amazing amount of money not to do them myself!! :)