Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Two Left Feet Here

This was Ally's first full year of dance. At eight years old this is sad, I know. It wasn't from not trying. When we lived in our Ogden house I signed her up for ballet and tap when she was around 4 years old. She was not ready. Then we started the process of moving into our new home. Once we were settled we tried a start up dance studio right here in our little town. That bombed out pretty quickly. It is pretty difficult to have a dance class with no teacher and two students. Finally, after three years of living here we found the studio for us. We love it. It is established, it is professional, it is amazing. On Monday we finally got our class dance pictures back. I opted to only post the ones with Ally instead of the whole class in the interest of their privacy.

This first one is her ballet costume. She danced to the song "Dance Your Dreams".

This is her tap costume. She danced to "Let's Tap Charlie Brown".

I can't wait to get the photos from the recital to show you. They won't be back til mid June though. We also can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those pics! Can't wait for Julia to start! Every little girl needs to take dance and one point or another, right?! Ally is beautiful!

The Spencer Family said...

Ronda - she is sooo cute!